9 February 2017

TRIBUTE TO COLONEL NAFIZ UDDIN AHMED - by Imran Chowdhury

BDR incident - February 25 2009 


My tribute to my friend Colonel Nafiz U Ahmed psc


Nafiz my dear friend  I miss u dearly - it has been such a long time that we did not have that hours of laugh with u over the fone; UN mission - london- pgr days and bogra days and last was when you were buying chotto mach ar lal shak from Shatkania - or Potia bazzar in February 2009.
I guess for us all here the life goes on but your untimely sudden departure has left a massive void in my life.
7th August 1981 to 25th February 2009 a lifetime we knew each other.
Hope you are still relishing with your mouthwatering description of sumptuous food 🥘
I still laugh on my own whenever I remember those wild times in Natore - motor bike rides in Shariakandi - mahasthan - ghoraghat tank lager and Chaps (chips) and chickon (chicken ) fry
Have fun my friend. Have a laugh with the angels in heaven Nafiz...





from the standing : nafiz - mussharaf & I 
1982



''A friend who dies, it's something of you who dies.''
Post a Comment