12 February 2015

COMMENTS I MADE


MY COMMENTS SEEING THE PICTURE OF LEGENDARY COLONEL ZIAUDDING BIR UTTAM


COLONEL ZIAUDDIN BU : an elusive myth a legend and a mysterious comrade who choose to lead a proletariat lifestyle all for his conviction and believe and perspective.....wish he writes his quest and his life and his struggle to throw it all away for his conviction. Nice to see his picture ; never seen him before, My salute to these HEROES of my motherland.....





A WRITE UP ABOUT INDIAN SLAVERY AS POLITICIANS ARE TRY ING TO POTRAIT. ....

Mir jafar was he really a mir jafar ??? Who would not have betrayed an idiot like nabab sirajudowla. .. its the queentessential Bengali hindu / persi/benias & historians who needed a scape goat to cover their own act of treachery and betrayals to bring the east india company into bengal.... to my understanding both the nabab & firingi East India company were foreign rulers ... The plight of the people of bengal never changed.

Bangladeshi politicians are so prudent ....

If india wanted bangladesh .... They could have had it 72. It is we who for grabbing the power ....started begging to india or Pakistan or usa or China ...and ready to sign agreement of slavery ... Yet again Mr Siddique is a tested beneficiary of india since 1971 ...its coming rich from him. Just wait soon he will go to Delhi and apologise to his beloved PRANAB DADA to reinstate his monthly masoara.... This is all politics ...to fool the people of bengal like they did in 1757 onwards




Religions : 
We are all enslaved by these philosophy of religions ..... It plays a very significant role but are we really into it... all of them tells the same line of story and asks everyone abide by it .... but we all bend and pick and choose and create facade of social musk to show look at me ..... I am the champion of the lot.... but in reality ..... who is going to manage the mammoth database to keep the records and tick the boxes and write the ACR.... all a bit of a beggars belief to me..... correct me not neither take my words for granted. .. This is my view ...I stand by it and I don't no want to follow my perspective. ...I m allowed to voice my views.... don't like following the crowd... I like standing alone on the side and say what I feel ....



আমি সেই বিজয় দেখেছিলাম 

আমিও দেখেছিলাম সেই শুভক্ষণ বিজয়ের ক্ষন 
গলা শুকানো, স্মিত কন্ঠ, উল্লাসে বিহ্বল - আনন্দ অশ্রু সিক্ত নেত্র যখন 

আমি চিত্কার বলেছিলাম জয় বাংলা 
জয় বাংলা আমার পরিচয় 
জয় বাংলা আমার সত্তা 
জয় বাংলা আমার উল্লাস 

আমিও ভারতের শরণার্থী শিবিরে দেখেছিলাম এই বিজয়
মুক্তিযোদ্ধা পিতার ঘাম - মুক্তিযোদ্ধা ভাইয়ের রক্ত সিক্ত সেই বিজয়

আমিও ছিলাম সেই বিজয়ের সাক্ষী
বিজয়ের অতন্দ্র রক্ষী


Post a Comment