26 February 2015

25th February .... A day I shall never be able to wipe out from my life...

25th February .... A day I shall never be able to wipe out from my life...
Out of 57 casualty I personally knew 26 of them including 8 from own batch / course ..
Lost one of my best friends colonel nafiz ahmed .. ( I named my nephew nafiz in his memory)... He was a very complicated person to be a friend ... but I sailed ...We bonded in bogra ....and BMA ( he dragged me 1st... and was ruthless whilst pulling me by my leg ....because showing sympathy might land him in my place)..... 
Zahid ....elahi.... boltu. .. reza( I took care of ur son... least I cud do).....em dad and kaiser ( my bodda gom achona bazi).... mokbul .....and others ....
May your souls rest in eternal peace for ever...
Why THOSE KILLERS WERE SO BARBARIC TO YOU... I CAN NOT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT... WE are such a barbaric nation....
But I know ...u gentlemen died for no fault of yours 
I know who is to blame ....who systematically wanted dumping ground of its load and encapsulate the whole of it.... They have cheated those bdr poor chaps .... their demands were ignored and they were used as near enough slaves ... 
You paid for the outburst of their desperation and dissatisfaction and some internal vested quarter both military and civil helped those people too ...
But you guys are the recently posted sacrificial lambs to symbolise the tragedy....
There seems like a planned and wel engineered methodology to douse the blame by apportioning it to a foreign hand ..... The magnitude of persecution, the flame of the dumping ground and it's anger and dissatisfaction instead of being doused ...rose from the phoenix of the ashes of the dragon and mutilated the lot of u burned into charred corpses ..... friend you never deserved it... you were merely doing your jobs....
Heart bleeds every time I talk about it....
No attention is paid to bring some changes in the area to stop brutality and barbaric psychotic exhibition of atrocities.
May we all wish not to ever see this kind of genocide....
Post a Comment