8 August 2012

DIARY WRITING

Day # 1 = 8 August 2012

From today onwards I have decided that I will daily write a note on the day about my feelings, how was the day, My thoughts, My perspective and day to happening of my life 

A diary is something one writes which will be preserved till his death and his descendants can one day read and find out what was going on his mind. life around, the society and the state of affairs as a whole.

''From the night, his solitude, the poet finds day and starts a diary that is lethal to the inert. The dark landscape yields a dialogue.''



The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it.







day out to the Grove hotel in Watford and harry potter studios 
Post a Comment