CRICKET IN BANGLADESH AND MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION


1999 World Cup Cricket in the UK and my country playing in the world cup for the 1st time. What a beautiful feeling that was. There was no official sponsor for the team ; on the 11th hour we managed to get a sponsor and that was VEETEE rice ltd and where I was working as of the regional sales and marketing managers. It was a great thing to be part of and here I am with the team and with my childhood idol Gordon Greenidge; one of the finest West Indies Bats man of all time.

It was a joy to see Bangladesh playing in the world arena and where they were wearing the logo of the company that I used to work. I was honoured and was humbled to be part of that piece of history.

Bangladesh cricket has come a long way away and  I wish one day Bangladeshi boys rule the cricketing excellence of the world cricket. 

Comments