31 March 2011

SPRING IN FULL SWING

For the last few days the sun is out and the whole mood of mine has changed from the dampness of winter to cheerful and energetic spring, I am sowing my seeds for the garden, buy the hanging baskets and make every thing in the garden ready for the summer bloom.

A sun shining in the horizon makes all these changes; no wonder few ice age ago there were human being who used to worship sun. I can see the logic. If a shining sun can bring so much of change in my mood and in my energy then in those dark and non central heating life styles of our ancestors; the sun was the only source of light, energy and freedom of feeling well. hence, perhaps they had no alternative source but to call the sun as one of the prime gods. Don't disagree with them.


Post a Comment