15 March 2011

A RELAXING COUPLE OF DAYS

YESTERDAY WAS A RELAXING DAY FOR ME. SLOUCHING TILL 13:00 HOURS AND THEN CHANGE INTO MY GARDENING GEAR AND WELLINGTONS AND AFTER ONE LONG YEAR ; I DID SOME GARDENING.

used to love doing gardening and cutting the grass. the cut clean line of the mowing machine remind me how it looks a pristine, panache line of a trimmed grass. the greenness of the grass, the smell of the grass and the color of the grass used to remind my childhood days of playing in the grass fields of kasba where I lived for few months. the smell is very similar though it is world apart.

I have had to pack up cutting grass due to my hey fever and grass and pollen allergy. Yesterday was good; did not sneeze at all, and the eyes did not go blood red and no itching since.

Today ; Tuesday. no waking up in the morning as my son is off sick and he did not have to go to school and I could sleep for another extra 1 hour.

Left home for business after an afternoon siesta and funny enough reached in hour and quarter of an hour in the rush hour traffic.

work is what i love being;

''There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.''







Post a Comment