18 December 2008

DECEMBER THE 18TH,2008

a duck in lake windermere; lake district
Another damp and wet day and i am at home. Schools for kids will break up for Christmas from tomorrow.

A new year is knocking at the door - another year of non smoking for me. Ohh I have gained about 6 kg weight since Feb 08 and i have not been doing much exercise since the death of my mother in law.

I guess, I need to start a crash programme of loosing some weight and start walking and cycling.

Next year, i will have to make sure all the things i want to do it done 100%. get fit, loose 2 stones of weight.


the winter this year is going to be a very bad one and the temp is down everyday.


Another target is to change my car and buy a AUDI A6 2.0 Ltr TDI with full specs.


Also to set up the office in the restaurant in the new room. and start functioning from there.


its been very long since last time I went bird watching - need to make some time and watch the birds at the stanstead nature reserve. oho it's an excellent thing to watch and the birds are so beautiful.





Post a Comment